In this lesson I talk about the importance of staying out of the way (sonically speaking) of other members of your ensemble/band. In the context of this lesson, this is very improvisation-related – something I’ll look at with you over the coming weeks… Thanks for dropping by. Don’t forget to like/share/subscribe if you haven’t already. Regards, Scott.
Like Us On Facebook
- 2 Notes for the Price of One – Revisiting the Double Thumbing Bass Technique (Double Thumping)
- Boss SY 300 Guitar/Bass Guitar Synthesizer First Impressions/Quick Demo by Scott Whitley
- Staying Out Of The Way with your bass guitar – another free bass lesson by Scott Whitley.
- Boss SY 300 Guitar/Bass Synthesizer Unboxing by Scott Whitley
- Start improvising using just ONE NOTE!! Another free bass lesson by Scott Whitley